Saturday, May 26, 2007

Visiting with Edith *pictures fixed*

Yesterday we got to visit with baby Edith, the new cousin, only five days old. (She's the daughter of Johan's brother Mattias.)



Alice is naturally very curious, but also quite jealous and posessive of her mother. Hey, thats my mom! Actually, she's been posessive of most things lately. My chair, my car, my ball, my trousers etc etc. Sometimes very cute, sometimes annoying.



Edith again. Isn't she just adorable? Everything was just great with the whole family. They are, in their own words, immensely enjoying the normality of things. With Ville things weren't quite so normal, and they had barely cuddeled him when he was five days old.

2 comments:

Ingeli said...

Bilderna fungerar inte... :)

Johanna said...

Tack för informationen, jag ska fixa till det så snart jag har satt alla betyg... Lite tunnelseende nu, men i eftermiddag är det klart!

Kram